There are definitely some situations in your life when you said that you were really lucky. And, of course, those other times when you said to yourself ‘I could really use some luck today’.
You might feel lucky if you got the right questions on the exam, or if you survive a poor decision or an accident.
Most of us have good and bad days, right? But some people are most definitely unluckier than others in some way. For instance, maybe you will break your favorite wine glass, but at least you won’t get cut on the small pieces, hopefully.
Take a look at the list compiled by Diply.
1. Always read the labels carefully, my friends.
Well, this person might have been very sleepy or maybe has such a dirty mouth that they may as well wear a diaper mask. In that case, this might work.
Reddit | CappaWasDetated
3. Well, no one saw that one coming.
Clearly, something went wrong here.
Imgur | InsertWittyNameRightHere
4. This guy needs to stop the horseplay and stick to monkey business.
She was just trying to have fun at the zoo,right? Bad timing. Run for your life girl. And what about those people who are taking pictures instead of helping her!
Instagram | @will_ent
6. There are really easier ways to get your car washed, right?
Reddit | anc0022
7. How on Earth did this happen?
Well, at least they’re getting help now!
Instagram | @kalesalad
8. You would definitely prefer to pick it up yourself, right?
Instagram | @kalesalad
9. The wildlife photographers are some of the bravest out there.
But then again you have to be prepared for something like this, too.
Imgur | DoctorJungyBrongen
10. She just saw a great chance to grab an ice cream, so she took it.
Reddit | Se7enOne
11. Extinguish the extinguisher
Well, isn’t this ironic? What are you supposed to do at this point?! It looks like you are doomed!
Reddit | choof3199
12. There’s gonna be a lot of laughs at the fire station.
But, how did you even manage, you poor creature?
13. Call Iron Man! He’ll know what to do!
Imgur | tonyalex8
14. One of the ‘How could things get any worse?’ moments.
15. This X-ray is hard to swallow.
Is this real life? How did they even get there?
Reddit | its_the_peanutiest
16. And last but not least. This is a good reason to catch up on the news later.
But, it was just a regular day surfing the Internet.