We do a lot of things every day and we learn a lot of new things every day. It’s now time for kind of a combination of both: here are some things you do on a daily basis wrong and how to do them correctly.
1. Slice a loaf of bread upside down so you don’t destroy it
2. Stick a fork into Oreo filling for optimal dipping
Source: Instagram | @twelve_point
3. Keep your shoes in a queue so you can chill in the background without someone stealing your spot
Source: Twitter | @Hugodixon
4. The quickest way to take of your shirt
Source: YouTube | CrazyRussianHacker
5. A shaver does an even better job of removing hair from fabric than a lint roller
Source:One Good Thing by Jillee
6. Don’t remove the pull tab on the can next time…
Source: Reddit | triggerhoppe
7. This is how over-the-ear headphones should probably be worn
8. Write over letters instead of drawing over them, it does a much better job of covering up
Source: Reddit | yourmom46
9. Annoyed that your plug keeps coming undone when you move around?
Make a little knot to secure it.
Source: Tumblr | stfuchristine
10. Wrap a beverage with paper towels and it will be chilled in less than 15 minutes
Source: Imgur | nomnomnetwork
11. Clearing up the plunger confusion once and for all
The flange plunger (left) should be used when you’re clearing a toilet while the cup plunger (right) should be used on a sink.
Source:Women You Should Know
12. The loop hooks on the shopping cart are there for hanging additional plastic bags
13. You should peel bananas from the bottom
14. How to properly lay out your ham in a sandwich
Source: Reddit | LauraJesson
15. Yes, this one is a little weird, but at the same time important.
Many people claim that assuming a squat position instead of a straight sit down is better for your bowels — quicker and easier, too. It all deals with the alignment of your colon, but we won’t go into that.
16. Use this button if you have it on your foil box as it actually does something
17. Monopoly fact
When a property is turned down by a player after landing on it, you’re supposed to let the other players bid for it in an auction.
18. Use your bathroom mirror as a dry erase board
Source: Reddit | cybrian
19. How to microwave two bowls at the same time
The heating of both might be a bit uneven though.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
20. This is the best way to hold your slice of pizza
No arguments allowed.