Parenting is not exactly an easy feat, now is it? With parenting comes a lot of responsibilities and a lot of parents are keen on finding a way to do all their responsibilities in easier and more fun ways. Well, maybe not a lot of them, but in case you’re one of those types of parents, then we have something to show you.
Here are 16 hacks and gadgets that will make parenting easier for you.
1. Nightlight balls that glow in the dark
Source: Brit + Co.
2. Portable bunk bed
Source: Thrifty Nifty Mommy
3. A combined spoon and baby food container
Source:Brit + Co.
4. Snout top sippy cups
Source: My Life In Transition
5. Hang sippy cups on the fridge, in reach of the kids
6. Placement mat-plate combo
7. Water deflector for better bath time
8. Backpack-saddle combo
9. The Amazon Fire HD tablet
Source: PC Mag
10. Nightlight-water cup combo
That’s a lot of combos.
11. GPS backpack clip
Source: Jeremy Lips | Tom’s Guide
Source: The Gadget Flow
13. An owl shaped clip that tells bedtime stories and sings lullabies
14. This silicone toothbrush that’s easy on gums and teeth
Source:Kelly’s Thoughts On Things
15. A slide that folds out over the stairs
Source: Inventor Spot
16. А bed-crib combo
If you’re not exactly the biggest fan of the paraphernalia necessary to be a super-parent, then these gadgets and items will definitely help you out, and they’re a much cooler alternative to the parenting stuff we’re normally used to.