We do a lot of things on a daily basis. I mean, like, a lot. A lot of different things too. Depending on what we’re doing, we do that a certain way. We just have it imprinted in our brains that the way we do it is the way it should always be done.
But did you know there are quite a few things that you didn’t figure out, but have been like there for you to notice your whole life? Here are 19 of them.
1. A wet paper towel around a drink in the fridge is the fastest way to chill it
Source: Imgur | nomnomnetwork
2. Your mirrors can double as dry-erase boards.
Source: reddit | cybrian
3. A keyring can be opened with a staple remover
Source: Imgur | RuncibleSpoon
4. Hang your spray bottles on a tension rod
Source: reddit | DweadPiwateWoberts
5. Loading cans into your fridge
Open the box from both sides, place it in the fridge and while holding the cans, tug on the box and pull it away quickly.
6. Keychain bottle openers
This is what that slot on this device is for.
Source: reddit | Piyh
7. Punch the tabs at the end of the foil wrap containers to keep the rolls from popping out
Source: Imgur | fuzzydustmite
8. Coffee lid
Fold the lid’s tab inwards to reduce spillage.
Source: Imgur | OCloudNine
9. The hole in your pot handle
Use this to keep your spoon off the countertop so that it doesn’t make a mess.
Source: reddit | NippyC
10. Heat your leftovers with a hole in the middle so it heats more evenly
Source: reddit | Omgpolly
11. If you’re reheating something that will dry out in the microwave, put a small glass of water in there with it.
Source: reddit | Nylian
12. Balance your taco shells using a fork
Source: reddit | bmc143
13. The plastic shopping cart seat
It’s actually useful for keeping groceries inside the cart.
Source: Imgur | ThatDittoSmell
14. Easily accessible Pringles
Just grab a piece of paper and lay the chips onto it to make them easily accessible.
Source: Imgur | ToranoRadulf
15. Slice bread upside down so you don’t crush the top.
Source: Twitter | @TrendsOfNigeria
16. Freezing ground meat
Flatten it so it thaws faster when it’s time to thaw it.
Source: Yellow Bliss Road
17. Sticky notes
Tear them off side-to-side so that the paper doesn’t curl.
Source: reddit | hardypart
18. Chips come in a bowl you don’t have to wash if you fold the bag well.
19. Keep linen sets together and organized by putting the sheets in the matching pillow case.
Source: Martha Stewart
Which one of these was your favorite? Have any more to share? Let us know in the comments below!