While a lot of women might not tell you, and you don’t have to be embarrassed about admitting them yourself, we do a lot of things before going to bed at night.
There are 16 of them here, some normal, some… not so much. Which ones do you do?
1. Take a shower
After a long, tiring day it’s time to take a shower. Except, it lasts a lot longer than we might expect.
2. Your horrifying post-shower makeup
How did it get to this state?
3. Telling all your friends that you’re going for an early night
4. Popping a few zits
Hopefully you don’t end up like Meg.
5. Move on to blackheads
Zits and spots are nothing compared to blackheads. And the time spent on them!
6. Cover yourself in toothpaste
If your squeezing and popping doesn’t really work.
7. Bedtime bun
Every girl does this.
Of course, one of the major parts of bedtime is donning your favorite pajamas. Or onesie, if that’s more your thing.
9. No more snacks, brush your teeth
Except the day is not over yet…
10. One alarm is never enough
11. Put your phone away from you, as far as possible
Nothing will stop you from getting it back if you get a text, though.
12. This is apparently a thing
13. Checking all of your social media accounts just one last time
14. Tweet before bed and wait for the likes to roll in
15. Then get depressed because no one is caring about your tweet
I feel you. Come here and I’ll give you a hug.
16. Finally get ready to go to sleep
It was elaborate and tough to prepare, but here we are.