I often envy girls who look like they have it all together! They are super organized and look like they can achieve just about anything! What are their secrets? Who gives them this wonder girl manual to always ensure they are well presented? Well, I can’t promise you miracles, but these 20 tips and tricks can put you in the running for best dressed!
1. Save space!
Personally, I am ashamed by the way my washing machine looks like a makeup counter after I am done with my beauty routine each morning! Investing in a magnetic makeup display now doesn’t seem like such a bad idea!
Talking about makeup routines, I’ve been practicing contouring for weeks now, and these couple of steps right here truly helped me out!
Source:The Wonder Forest
3. Pool noodles.
I am trying to save my boots from premature decaying.
4. Get the best out of a worn out pair of heels.
5. Your mascara is getting old? Freshen up the wand with hot water before applying mascara on your lashes the next time around.
Source:Miss Natty’s Beauty Diary
6. You don’t have a lot of money for big purchases but still want to look sophisticated? Scarves never did any harm to anyone!
7. Talking about looking expensive and sophisticated at the same time- winged eyeliner!
8. Play with your old clothes. It’s a good way to save some money!
9. Maybe turn you old pants into new shorts?
Source:it’s always autumn
10. Use baking soda to bring back the old shoe shine!
11. Get those Brigitte Bardot lips!
12. Get your lipstick to last longer with this beauty hack!
Source: Amy Nadine | http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/07/lipstick-longevity/
13. Make your very own, custom-made heating pack!
Source:Lil Blue Boo
14. Always, and I mean always check the expiry dates of your makeup pieces!
Source: i heart organizing
15. I hate when I end up with deodorant marks due to negligence! However, I use dry sheets to remove them.
Source: Taste Style
16. You don’t have to throw away your favorite pair of sunglasses if you scratched them.
Source:Who What Wear
17. Make candles picture perfect by adding glitter to them!
18. Figure out the nude polish that suits you perfectly!
19. Bobby pins will grip better if you coat them in hairspray.
20. Sick and tired of all that lint on your old coats? Use a pumice brush to take the lint off!