I think we can all agree that for every normal, famous toy that we grew up with, there was at least one that entertained us with the funky thing that it did, but fast forward to today and we’re puzzled; how do they do it?
Here are 10 things from the ’90s that are shrouded in mystery thanks to what they do.
1. How did these spoons change color when they were dipped in water?
2. How did this bird balance on your fingertip?
Just with a beak? I’m sure there’s some sort of crazy science to all of this, but I’m still baffled!
3. What was the flavor of the White Mystery Air Heads?
4. Trix didn’t taste like fruit
Despite.. looking like… fruit….
5. What actually made these Color Switchers switch?
6. How the heck did BloPens work?
7. How did these massive projection TVs fit into anyone’s home?
They were so huge!
8. The binder would eventually go like this
Why does it happen?
9. These things were strangely satisfying to hold
What the heck were they even made of, though?
10. The teachers sounded like trumpets in this legendary TV series
But what were they really saying?
Can you think of any other stuff from the ’90s that you’re still puzzled by even to this day? Let us know in the comments!