It is heartbreaking when you get the awful news that your celebrity idol has died. But, what hurts the most is when the death is not expected and happened in a very tragic way. These cases make you realize how short and unpredictable life is sometimes. While remembering them and their accomplishments, we take a look at some of the most devastating celebrity deaths. No doubt you will you will remember most of them.
1. Selena Quintanilla-Pérez was only 23 years old when she was murdered. She was one of the most popular Mexican-American singers out there.
The singer was shot by the president of her fan club back in 1995 at Days Inn motel. They were in a heated argument about missing fiances. Tragic!
2. How can we forget the amazing actor Paul Walker? He had a daughter named Meadow Walker, whose godfather is Vin Diesel.
Paul died in 2013 in a car accident which was caused by the driver going too fast. Vin Diesel recently shared a picture of him and his daughter, with Paul watching them. The caption said: “Always”.
3. There is absolutely no doubt that Michael Jackson was the King of Pop. He had 29 Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
His death took place on June 25th, 2oo9 and was treated as a homicide. His doctor Conrad Murray, was charged with involuntary manslaughter. He left behind three young children.
4. Brittany Murphy was clearly one of our favorites. She was known for acting in movies like Clueless, 8 Mile and Uptown Girls. She was died when she was only 32 years old.
The reason of her death is still a mystery since there were many suspected causes like pneumonia, drug overdose and heavy metals in her home.
5. We all knew Christina Grimmie for being a finalist on The Voice and her YouTube covers.
She met with her fans after the show and was killed by a man who entered with two loaded guns. A lot of celebrities supported her like Adam Levine who offered to pay her funeral costs. She was only 22 years old.
6. Princess Diana’s death at 36 years old shocked the whole world.
She was in a car and the driver was drunk and lost control. Millions of people mourned her death, as her funeral was aired live.
7. Steve Irwin was known as The Crocodile Hunter. He was obsessed with his wildlife and sadly died in 2006.
While Steve was swimming in chest-deep water, he approached a stingray from behind. The ray struck him hundred of times within seconds. He bled to death before he made it to the hospital.
His oldest daughter, Bindi, won the 21st season of Dancing with the Stars.
8. Anton Yelchin was best known for his role as Pavel Chekov in the Star Trek reboot series.
He was killed in 2o16 where he was pinned between his jeep and a brick wall for hours. His death was considered a “freak accident”. He was only 27 years old.
9. Aaliyah was a 22-year-old singer who was admired by everyone around the world.
She was killed in 2oo1 in a plane crash in the Bahamas where the pilot was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Main Image via Hello!