If you need to sell something online, I don’t think that I need to tell you that you should try your best in taking a decent photo. A good rule of thumb is to make sure it doesn’t feature any unwanted background guests, such as your pet or perhaps even your roommate on the oval office. And this is especially important when it comes to a real estate ad, and you need to sell your place.
These 25 people did not really pay attention to what was going on in their real estate photos and… I think they might have just deterred their customers.
1. That is one sexy wall print…
2. I hope the dog is included with the house
Looks like a fun puppy!
3. Hey, Carl, open this door for me, please
On a side note, Carl kinda looks like Will Ferrell.
4. Now this is a house for animal lovers
You need to love like actually all animals.
5. That’s an interesting bedroom setup…
6. I can see everything perfectly!
7. The bathroom is really, really small
So small that this is the only way to take a photo.
8. So you can take a shower and a dump at the same time!
Who in their right mind would do that? Seriously…
9. Someone had a lot of toilet trouble here
10. House so big it needs 4 doors!
11. So you can shoot something if it doesn’t work!
Lowkey wish the owner would leave the gun there so we can shoot something when it doesn’t work. It’s the best way to deal with anger. Again, not.
12. An outdoor all-weather dining area!
13. Water based home
14. Good job for trying to be artsy and cool
But that’s just sending the wrong message.
15. A nicely decked out porch
16. China? Like in cartoons?
17. Playboy mansion style bed
18. I do not want to sleep there.
19. You know you have a big family
When you need two toilets in the same bathroom.
20. The way things were.
It’s kinda scary.
21. Bathroom so big that you can lounge in it, with a friend.
I especially love their choice of color.
22. “Dad is selling the house, better make it worse!”
23. This is the house.
24. No thanks
I’d rather not have Thomas & Friends looking at me while I sleep.
25. This window formation was inspired by the amazing artistic home decorations found on redtube.com
For the uninitiated, don’t access that website while you’re at work. Please. It’s for your own good.