If there are two things that every young person hates, it’s going to school and growing up. And the adults get them on both fronts: no one wants to become an adult and have to take up all the responsibilites that an adult has. I always wanted to grow up faster when I was younger, but now that I’m older, it kinda really sucks.
Back to the other point, no kid likes going to school (well, except for a few), and especially in the later years when high school and college come around. But something that not a lot of people may realize is that there’s a visible difference between high school and college.
Don’t believe us? These images should change your mind.
1. Wrinkly old man and newborn
2. Arguably both will cause a lot of tears
3. Who do you think you’re lying to?
4. A ton more freedom
5. They know what’s in store for them
6. College professors have had enough
For those of you who are soon enrolling, prepare for attitudes like this.
7. Once again the age question
8. Quizzes are much easier
In fact, everything is much easier.
9. If your college professor shows you memes in class
Then you are one lucky guy.
10. As you’ve probably noticed
College professors are completely sick of it all.
11. Compare and contrast
12. Hot and cold
13. Tired professors dominate college
14. They’re also very open about stuff you really shouldn’t know about them
15. They never watch their language
16. And of course
The childish calculator games die down.
17. Phones allowed in class?
Yep, that too.
18. They’d rather be anywhere else in the world 95% of the time
19. Go get your wallet and go to the store
Are you still scared of the prospect of college? Well, hopefully this changed your mind a little bit.