Fashion is a subjective thing. Everyone has different tastes regarding what they like to wear, and if you’re fashion-conscious, the best thing to do is to stick to what you like to wear and respect other people’s taste, even if they aren’t to your liking and you think they’re just a little bit strange.
So far, 2017’s fashion trends have been all over the place. Items that have been dominating this year seriously divide opinions. I’m talking mom jeans, fishnets, Vans, chokers, clear lenses, rose gold, camo and one that I genuinely don’t understand; furry slippers.
One other fashion item that seems to get a lot of attention this year is the single-piece swimsuit. And while there’s nothing wrong with that, particularly if it fits the wearer perfectly, over the past few months, we’ve seen some truly terrible swimsuits that just simply are worthy of the word “No”.
Here are some of the worst offenders!
1. The unicorn trend really isn’t going away any time soon, is it?
If this bikini tried to put one more rainbow or unicorn on it, I think my soul would die.
2. No sunscreen needed
Just wear a choker on your neck instead! Loving the eyeliner there as well.
3. This particular photo demonstrates several hot trends of this year
We have the choker, the rose gold shades in… that shape, but the suit says Hot Sauce, in gold letters.
4. This is just impractical
That choker trend is not going to die anytime soon.
5. Show as much skin as possible!
Imagine the tan lines.
6. MTV called, and even they won’t take this swimsuit back
7. Everything wrong with today’s fashion, this swimsuit has it all
It’s pink, it has a mesh and it says SURF VIBES in big, rose gold foil letters.
8. Sequin seahorses do a great job of covering your nips!
I’m not convinced, however.
9. Great idea!
Velvet in the middle of the summer, why the heck not?
10. Wow! Seductive!
11. Okay, this one may not be that bad
12. This could have been a great suit, but then they put a random hole in the middle
13. This is just a crop top bikini top
Tan lines are overrated….
Once again, how would this look like on a woman with slightly larger breasts?
15. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “four eyes”
16. Why would you do this to Ariel?
Source: Etsy | NewVelikan
17. Now this looks like something from the early 2000s
18. Look at them flowers!
Looks like a DIY project.
19. Underpants over underpants
And let’s not mention that it features three different colors, none of which work with each other.
And of course, this is what happens when you wear such things:
Would you ever rock a swimsuit like this? Let us know in the comments!