It seems like we can always use some help when it comes to our bathrooms and organizing all those items such as towels, extra toilet paper, makeup, and all kinds of miscellaneous products. There are small and simple hacks that will help you in organizing your bathroom and give it a new and fresh vibe.
Scroll through these ideas, courtesy of YellowDesign, and get creative!
1. Use hanging baskets to organize many of the items in the bathroom, such as the towels, toilet papers, and loofahs
2. Place a shelf above the door frame and organize the towels and toilet papers. It will save you so much space!
3. A ladder of different sized-baskets for great bathroom organization
4. Towel bars on the back of your bathroom door
5. Or, you can use two different baskets in order to organize smaller and bigger towels
6. A metal basket for your hair dryer and hair straightener
7. The ultimate organizer for all of your makeup brushes
8. Great cabinet organization
9. Organize all the products on simple and neat shelves
10. Organize some of your products and makeup items on simple shelves next to the sink
11. Neat hooks for the towels
12. A simple but futuristic vibe for your bathroom. Pure and neat.
13. Organize your bathroom like a spa center and place some small plants strategically
14. Keep your cotton balls and extra soap in glass jars
15. Give meaning to the unused space above the toilet, too, by placing some shelves
16. Or, DIY this amazing organizer using some paint and an old picture frame
17. You can use it to organize your makeup, as well
18. Another interesting ladder in order to organize your towels
19. Choose various sizes of baskets and hang them on metal hooks next to the sink
20. If you have a spacious bathroom, place a ladder like this one in a corner for some baskets and glass jars
21. Simple metal holders for towels and soaps
22. This metal holder is great if you have a larger sink
Here are some more ideas that will help you organize your bathroom.