Going through your life you are going to learn such amazing and mind-blowing things. You have no idea how much capacity you have to absorb knowledge. There is always something new out there that you are going to question or find out about. There are always going to be surprises around the corner, sometimes hidden in patterns we don’t pick up, you know? The good news, though, is that there aren’t usually lives on the line. So tell us, how many of these things did you actually know? Life is amazing!
Look at these pictures to see how life brings you new knowledge and different perspectives every single day:
1. For most new cars, when your car fob’s battery dies you can still access an old-fashioned keyhole.
2. Britain’s coins form a picture of the country’s coat of arms
3. There’s also an easier way to keep track of your gas cap
4. What all the deaths in George R.R. Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” look like. In case you had a question about this.
5. How a key and lock work.
6. How stores make such neat displays
7. Next, some takeout boxes will unfold to make a plate.
8. This Snapple cap fact
Additionally, we have another fact for you.
9. Turn the lid of iced drink cups over to make a coaster
10. The heads on Easter Island have full bodies buried beneath them.
11. Dogs drink water by forming a small cup with the backs of their tongues.