Doing my nails is my favorite hobby. I just spend 15 minutes of creativity every week getting lost and creating fun designs. It is really very expensive going to the salon every week to get new manicures. Not to mention it does a lot of damage to your nails too. If you are an amateur and need some lessons about everything when it comes to nail polishing we are here to help. But first, we have some serious tips for you guys:
- Before you start doing your nails, put the nail polish in the fridge, it gets smoother.
- Apply some Vaseline around your nails, so you protect your skin from the nail polish.
- Water helps your nail polish dry faster so dip your nails into a bowl of water for 5 seconds and you are ready to go.
- You can get rid of pink or yellow tinges on your nails by using your tooth whitener.
- Also, if you are a fan of this, you can make your own nail polish remover at home. All you need to do is put a sponge into a jar and then put some acetone on it. Very easy and effective.
1.Lighten discolored nails with your whitening toothpaste
2. Make your own nail polish remover by putting a sponge and acetone into a jar.
3. Get soft cuticles by applying an olive oil lotion overnight. Mhm.
4. Exfoliate your hands with ground coffee.