Online shopping offers a wide variety of benefits. You can stay in the comfort of your own home, you won’t be pressured into making a purchase by the salesperson, and you have a lot more options as you are able to order things from all over the world. But there are also a great number of disadvantages as well. You can’t try on the clothes you’re buying, and there is no way to make sure that you will receive what you wanted. And that’s how, more often than we’d like, it so happens that we pay a lot of money for nothing. Because what was delivered looks nothing like what we ordered! Here are 16 ladies who experienced this tragedy first-hand, courtesy of Small Joys.
1. It looks more as if she’s wearing her boyfriend’s shirt than the dress on the left
2. If you don’t try it on before buying, you can’t really expect it to look as if it was tailored for you
3. Oh, come on! That’s not even the same colour!
4. Is this a mockery?! Yeah, probably…
5. Those two dresses are pretty similar, and yet they’re worlds apart…
Now, is it just me, or is that David Walliams on the right?