Teens are definitely a handful when it comes to shopping for them. Their taste constantly changes and sometimes they don’t even know what they like, lol!
However, as a certified ex-teen yourself, you surely must know what to get them. I mean, it can’t be that hard, right? Even if it is, we have some ideas that will help you along the way!
Find the perfect gift for your favorite teen in your life and have them being happy all the time!
1. A gorgeous, personalized starbucks cup for some delicious after school drinks!
2. An amazing book about empowering women, I mean, you got to teach them young!
3. A makeup blender for the makeup afficionado teen. We all want some extra makeup tools!
4. A polaroid camera for them to take amazing pictures and cherish those teen years forever!
5. A Harry Potter cookbook to whip up some magical treats for themselves and their friends!
6. A lights curtain to have their room looking like a full sky of stars! Twinkle, twinkle.
7. A basic dad hat to complement their pumpkin spice latte and the Kylie Lip Kits.
8. A classic plaid scarf to have them warm & happy at all times.
9. A Taylor Swift tribute sweater to have them singing all day long, plus it’s perfect for Christmas!
10. A Dead Sea mud mask that she and her friends can rock on any sleepover, throw in some selfies and you’ll have them happy forever!
11. A Game of Thrones version of Clue because board games rock and they’re already obsessed with the tv series.
12. An Amazon Firestick to have them watching through channels and living their best life while sitting on the couch all day, all night. How fun is this even!
13. Along with the firestick and the couch-sitting, you might as well just gift them a soft & cuddly sweater for them to just hibernate through winter holidays in a cozy attitude.
14. A “What would Lizzo do?” plate to always remind them that they took a DNA test and they are a 100% that cool, yes, they are awesome!
15. A bluetooth gaming headset for the teen who prefers to spend time with their friends virtually rather than actually leave the house. Sounds ideal to me, TBH.