As a kid, I always wanted to have my own microscope. So I could just put things under it – or cut things, ahem – and just stare in awe at the totally alien world that the microscope revealed.
Like, remember those biology classes in sixth grade, when the teacher would cut pieces of plants and bugs and made you look at them under the microscope? How about looking at your own hair? Best time ever! And I kinda need those days to get back, damn it! Or, I just need to buy me a microscope…
But until then, I gotta scratch the itch somehow, and thanks to Diply, I got my fix for today! Here are some amazing images of ordinary things put under the microscope. And I have nothing to add. Just… These pictures make me really go speechless. Enjoy. Or not. It’s not like the microscope world cares.
1. Chalk. Yeah, I know.
Source: reddit | Doc-in-a-box
2. Caffeine? Sweet mother of God!
Source: reddit | Starchild72
Source: reddit | malferionprime
4. Seawater… Remind me to never go swimming again!
Source: reddit | goldenspiderduck
5. A butterfly tongue. Also known as hippie nightmare fuel.
Source: reddit | iamriot
6. A peacock feather – still as beautiful!
Source: reddit | glowstatic
7. A green onion on the inside
Source: reddit | ArmyVeganCrossfitter
8. A bloody syringe needle
Source: reddit | fattybommbatty
9. Sand is beautiful.
Source: reddit | Emily124321
10. The Grand Canyon? Nope, just a crack in steel, invisible to the eye.
Source: reddit | SweetieMan
11. It’s your eye. Looking at your eye. Eyeception.
Source: reddit | UMadeThisIMadeThis2
12. A bee binging on pollen.
Source: reddit | StarwarsIndianajones
13. The wing of a butterfly.
Source: reddit | FogleMonster
14. Velcro straps – in action!
Source: reddit | Richard_Worthington
Welp, that’s all for today! Till next time, kiddos!