I cannot wait to see how the world will look like in the next 50 or 60 years. With things getting invented every new day, we are all more than excited.
Here are some sweet and clever innovations, courtesy of Diply, proving that the future will be amazing.
1. The future is now
This woman rode on an escalator that transforms into a walkway in the middle.
2. This is where you will find all the parents
A check-out that has no candy is probably every parent’s dream.
Reddit | KrazoaSpirit
3. This bus seat is upholstered to show that it’s a designated courtesy seat.
Reddit | wheezy11
4. A car wash that has soap cannons
Now even the kids can have fun cleaning the car.
Reddit | Leon_117
5. Parking spots that have their lines painted on the barriers in front
This will make it so much easier to see where you are parking.
Reddit | ebflaherty
6. A swing for a baby and a parent
So they can spend quality time together while having fun. Genius.
Reddit | Bearat
7. The back of this car seat has indentations where you can place your knees!
This was invented for all the tall people.
Reddit | murphofly
8. A public sink that has a soap, faucet and a dryer
Everything you need in one place.
Reddit | msmomona
9. This cup comes with a mustache guard!
Now you won’t have a cappuccino mustache for all your friends to laugh at.
Reddit | jimbobbillybob_
10. Park bench where you can park your bike.
The perfect place to take a break from long bike rides.
Reddit | Monsterpiece42
11. Restaurant’s smart system for selling brownies
Green dots for corner pieces, red dots for centerpieces, and blue dots for edge pieces.
Reddit | longboarder116
12. Packed furniture parts
Now you can finally assemble that bedframe without getting a headache.
Reddit | Village71
13. Public monitored meet-up spots for online purchase exchanges
Now you don’t have to worry about tapping the wrong person the shoulder.
Reddit | queen0fmars
14. Short story dispenser
You can read a short story while waiting for your friend to show up.
Reddit | KirbyCookie
15. Highlighter with a clear spot in the tip so you can see what you’re highlighting.
Now, this is something we all need.