Being in a relationship is tough, but when you think about all those lovely moments you had together, it is all worth it. Love thrives on the small moments of joy that become precious memories. These illustrations on love by the French-American artist, Pascal Campion are here to make you remember that love is all about living in the moment. Here are some illustrations collected by Beyonddesign.
These might make you teary.
1. When he has got your back.
2. Early morning cuddles are the best
3. That cuddling with the newborn…
Pure, unconditional love.
4. The delights of a Sunday morning.
When all you want to do is snuggle and kiss.
5. Those moments of ecstasy.
When she wants to jump up in your arms and stay there forever.
6. When you love to stand out on an empty balcony while the party is inside.
In these moments, you need no one else except each other.
7. That hug from the back on a Sunday morning.
Seems like heaven!
8. When she wants to play video games with you.
9. Nothing can be more exciting than having a meal together on the couch.
In a warm blanket, on a chilly night!
10. The embrace against a kitchen stove is the best!
When nothing else matters…
11. That talk during the twilight.
When you share your wildest dreams and desires.
12. You, me, and that view!
I don’t need anything else.
13. Revelling in each other’s company.
This is true love!
14. That home-cooked romance he wants to give you.
15. Sharing-is-caring moments like these.
Those earphones are yours and his.
16. When household chores take a romantic turn…
And you dance and enjoy your life!
17. Dancing with your kids is magical!
Having fun with those quirky moves!
18. Those tickling moments…
19. When you meet after being apart.
And you get that passionate hug!
20. When you’re upset and he knows the way to your heart.
21. When you drink together and celebrate life
Here are some bad pieces of relationship advice you should never listen to.