Are you also one of those parents who love coloring even more than your kids? Once they realize the magic of coloring, the kids get ecstatic every time they see a coloring book. And let’s be honest, you do, too. If you are like me, you probably have like 10 adult coloring books, but none of them is more exciting than the ones your kid uses. Your kids get to be entertained for hours, and you lose yourself in that process, too. Some parents, though, have tried to color a children’s coloring book, and all they did was put their dirty adult mind into the pages. But, guess what? It was worth it! So, what exactly happens when an adult alters the coloring books and colors it from their own perspective?
Well, it might as well end up in a sinister and corrupted page. Sometimes, it is also hilarious, but also downright dark. Here are some adults who completely transformed their kids’ coloring books, courtesy of 9gag.
1. An adult who was obviously tormented by ice-cream in his childhood.
2. Here are some bad, bad minions.
3. The ultimate evil lady – Cersei Lannister!
4. Ariel is a real rebel.
5. Sleeping Beauty just got evil.
6. What a wonderful addition to the band!
7. A different kind of Cinderella
8. Wait, is that Joker?
9. The little witch
10. The Joker just changed his hairstyle
11. I love this Cinderella and The Wizzard of Oz mixup!
12. Finally, they have their first dance!
13. Snow White and a Vampire crossover
14. The real Gaston?
15. Dora in a much darker reality
16. Slightly disturbing
17. Stephen King dialed down
18. What’s also a part of a dragon’s life
19. May the force be with you!
20. Batman can finally experiment, it’s 2018
21. Sadly, some people are not ready for him.
22. Caught off-guard
Here are more such examples.