We all desire luscious, healthy shiny hair but not all of us were blessed with it. No need to panic. And no more hair envy when you scroll through Pinterest or Instagram pictures. Style Craze has compiled 25 amazing hair tips that every woman needs to know.
1. The most important thing is to accept the texture of your hair and learn to work with it.
2. If you are experiencing hair loss you might need zinc, vitamins E and C. Implement them in your diet or take supplements.
3. For a shiny hair, all you need is fish oil. It will make it glow and it will give your hair a natural healthy look.
4. Chlorine in water might make your hair dry and frizzy, that’s why a shower head with a filter is a good investment.
5. You won’t have healthy hair without a healthy scalp. That’s why you need to massage it or get a scalp treatment.
6. Curly hair might look amazing but it’s not the easiest to work with. Use a cleansing conditioner to always keep it clean.
7. Use a leave-in conditioner to maintain the structure of your curls.
8. For curly hair there is one rule – the thicker your curls are, the thicker the consistency of your styling product should be.
9. Instead of straightening your hair every time it gets fizzy use a frizz-free serum.
10. If you are unsure to get a haircut because you are afraid of the results, explain what you want with pictures to your hairstylist.
11. When you don’t know how to style your hair, braids are a neat and quick solution.
12. Biotin will make your hair grow much faster.
13. Using a boar bristle brush helps with even sebum distribution which leads to smoother hair.
14. A mixture of 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, half an avocado, three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of mayonnaise will get rid of oily hair.
15. Also, 2-3 tablespoons vinegar mixed with warm water will condition your hair. You can even skip applying conditioner as the vinegar rinse itself does the job of a conditioner.
16. Protecting your hair from UV rays is very important that’s why you need to buy products that contain UV filters.
17. Apply a thickening spray before blowing out your hair if you want the hairstyle to last longer.
18. Or you can even use a dry shampoo that will make your hairstyle last longer and will save you time.
19. Applying mousse to the mid-lengths of your hair will give you a glamorous look.
20. If you love having beachy waves all year round, a beach hair spray will do the trick.
21. Hair texturizers can make a big difference to your hair, so give them a try.
22. If you are bored with the way your hair looks you can always change your hair color and have fun with it.
23. And for keeping that color the best thing is to use a color-treated shampoo and conditioner.
24. Always dye your hair in a shade that is lighter than your original hair.
25. If you are dyeing your hair with a hair chalk always shake your fingers through your hair before you go out if you don’t want to stain your clothes.