Some people have fought great battles with life. Life can throw huge challenges towards us, making us tougher like never before. Some of us have survived those battles with souvenirs on their bodies. Whether it is a scar of a past surgery, accident, cut or fights, they exist on the human bodies to remind them that they have managed to survive and get more powerful and stronger because of it.
However, the scars are there and some of them can be a reminder of a bad day or the can affect the confidence of the person. So some tattoo artists have accepted this challenge and embraced those cases especially because of the tough spots to work on. Regardless the reasons, many of the people with the scars decide to cover them with badass tats. Scroll down to see some of the badass and most stunning cover-ups tattoos, courtesy of Ranker.
From simple tummy truck scar tats to bolder tats covering up large burn scars. All the shapes and sizes of the scares can be nothing but a challenge for the tattoo professionals.
So if you’re carrying around a scar from an injury you could get some great ideas to help you erase those bad memories once and for all. Or, the can serve as another way of expressing and point out that what you have been through made you stronger and more powerful.
1. The bold survivor who got a stunning mastectomy coverup tattoo
2. From super scar to the coolest Superman-inspired coverup tat
3. This full back rose bush gives this girl her groove back. Flawless
4.A burn mark transformed into beautiful ink work
5. The burn scar is nothing but a memory beneath this wild watercolor jungle tat
6. A rad shield cover-up tat which shows that scars make us strong
7. This scarred stomach gets a gorgeous floral makeover
8. This back scar becomes a badass tribal tat.
You can’t even tell that there was a scar at the first place.