So, you’re entrusting someone to do something for you and help you with some project and by doing so you want to save some money. However, after the job is actually done, even though you are not a pro in that field you know that something is really wrong. I mean everything. It’s simply not what it should be.
Diply has compiled a list of people who definitely failed at doing their job or they are simply really bad at it and they should focus on something else in the future.
1. Someone who decided that this made sense.
Well, this modification was made to liven up a typically mundane streetcar experience. Great job.
2. Someone probably thought this was a good place for a soap dispenser.
Or maybe they were trying to place a soap dispenser for a giant in case he comes in and he feels that he is being neglected. Taller people have the same rights in this society. Bravo.
Source: Reddit | metalkosmos
3. Whoever decided to work around this.
Well, it was probably much easier than simply removing it from there. They told you to do that one job, tho.
Source: Reddit | Troniky
4. Whoever installed this door.
Someone wanted to do something, you know how thy cal that, creative and unique. So why not start with this one door that has been totally incorrectly installed. At least they didn’t attach it above.
Source: Reddit | thatgingerfella
5. Someone installed this billboard.
They were probably thinking about all those people on the planes that are bored, so they might as well read this. Clever.
6. Whoever set up these speakers.
Hey, everyone, this is the new proper way to set up speakers. The sound waves will move the ground under your feet and you will get the full package experience
Source: Reddit | Mister__S
7. Whoever installed this flooring.
What on earth? And why?
Source: Reddit | langahh
8. Whoever translated this sign.
‘Thing’ can be many things to be served. Let’s play a guessing game.
Source: Reddit | LifeOnTheFence
9. Whoever installed this wireless router.
As long as they have good wi-fi and that thing doesn’t fall on their heads they don’t care.
Source: Reddit | LoftyTheSnowman
10. Whoever put up this world map.
You have all been fooled. We have two Africas and Britain is over there.
Source: Reddit | mangledeye
11. Someone has installed this washroom stall lock.
Some things are supposed to just be there and not to be used.
Source: Reddit | ItsJayO
12. The person who assembled this fish fillet with a side of cheese.
Source: Reddit | SusannaDior
13. Whoever was in charge of this sign.
This inn’s rats are like the one in Ratatouille. They are so lovable and make a mean soufflé.
Source: Reddit | DimitriVOS
14. Whoever decided to put this door here.
The nothing-is-stopping-me guy. Plus, there isn’t need for some steps when you have a chair that serves just as good.
Source: Reddit | FrenchAvocadoo
15. Someone has installed these perfect sized stall doors.
This is how it should be. Someone can’t recognize just your shoes if they are looking for you.
Source: Reddit | jartwobs
16. Whoever installed this exit sign.
But, honestly, you had only one job.
Source: Reddit | Whitlow14
17. The person who installed this door lever.
18. The one who installed these tiles.
But, you know nothing. This is the proper way. Upside-down tiles are the new black.
Source: Reddit | truth_alternative
19. The person who delivered this package.
You gotta do what you gotta do to make things work. Sometimes. Safe delivery.
Source: Reddit | keliix06
20. The person who tiled this shower
The proper tiles masterpiece. New edition. Hello, there.
Source: Imgur | Totallyirelephant
21. The person drew this foul line.
Mmm, perfect, neat and straight.
Source: Instagram | @sportsislife.ig
22. Whoever painted this road sign.
‘O’ and ‘H’ are not the same letters. So please, back to scohol!
Source: Instagram | @cherihaa
23. Whoever packaged this box of spoons.
At least has its small window, so open your eyes before buying. No mistakes here.
Source: Instagram | @robertjustchill
24. The workers who put this banner up
There are definitely not good at solving puzzles.
Source: Reddit | AllMightyWalrus
25. Ahh Shane, the office clown!
Source: 22 Words
26. The person who made these signs.
No need for further explanations, everything is clear as day here.
Source: Reddit | wis_corp
27. The one who decided to bring the office up to code
Let me think, what is the literal least amount of work I could possible do?”
Source: Reddit | Fixthe-Fernback
28. The person who labeled this fruit
Don’t freak out Bananaman they’ve got this. Now, we all go it.
Source: Reddit | GIJesus
29. Whoever installed this railing.
Only that part is always available.
Source: Instagram | Imgur
30. The person who served up this quesadilla
The newest way of serving quesadilla. Bon Appétit.
Source: Reddit | rdaex
31. The person who was asked to fill the candy machines
Well, they were in a hurry, it’s not like they didn’t know what the heck were they doing.
32. Whoever installed these closet doors.
You had one job!