Let’s face it, no matter how patient we think we are there is always something that will irritate us to the point of wanting to scream. Literally, have you ever felt like you wanted to scream or even cry when you saw something super annoying but completely evitable – it was just not in your hands.
I mean, I guess how much annoyed you get at something could also relate to the surrounding factors. That is, one day you might be facing a tiring day, and you just want to listen to your music but alas your earphones are all tangled up and you’re already at your destination by the time you finally (almost) untangle them. Seriously, what’s wrong with them?
But some things, like people’s carelessness in public restrooms or simply public spaces, are something that, no matter what mood you’re in, they will truly make sure to take down your mood a notch (or two).
1. When people are super not careful in restrooms!
2. When your earphones simply won’t behave.
3. Zipper. Please!
4. We might as well remove the door completely.
5. “I am free,” – not these keys, most likely.
6. I’m in the mood to get my whole outfit sprinkled with water.
7. Why are phone chargers so untamed!
8. Okay, organized cutlery makes everything simpler. Why?
9. Yup. There are actually people who leave trains like this!
10. But… but… WHY?
11. Some people just want to see the world burn.
12. Sure, bikers have their own path.
13. Yeah, I just bought a cardigan and about 15 tags.
14. Oh, dear! Why are people so lazy and inconsiderate and plainly rude?
15. Please. Organize. Your. Desktop. Dude!
16. “The way my wife opens things.”
17. There’s still some food left in the plate so I’ll just put it back in the fridge. Uhm… no?
18. Why are people so inconsiderate part 2? Filling all three seats with their bags.
Any thoughts or additions to the list? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might also be interested in: 15 ‘I Can Relate’ Super-Annoying Long Nail Struggles.