When the Ancient Greeks were performing plays on stage, the one way the audience could identify characters was through costumes. So, it’s said that tragic actors would wear platform shoes in order to symbolize their superiority over comic actors, that were wearing plain socks. That is to say, people have been paying attention to shoes for quite some time now. Not only are they a necessity, but they are also a way to show style.
Although heels as footwear are loved and worn by many, there is also something very compelling in the comfort that flats provide. But then again, getting all pampered up and wearing heels makes you feel like you can run the world. However, it’s important to note that there are flats that can make you feel like you’re on top of the world and over the clouds with just how fancy and outstanding they are. The ones we’re going to show you below are some of them. So, scroll down and let us know your favorites in the comments section below.
1. ASOS Lorne Pointed Mules, $29
2. Something Navy Snbea Studded Flats, $90
3. Chloé Story Convertible Loafers, $695
4. Linea Paolo Dean Pointy Toe Flats, $130
5. E8 by Miista Naja Slides, $110
6. Club Monaco Farem Flats, $159, originally $195
7. Yuul Yie Abel Flats, $350
8. UO Ballet Mules, $14, originally $29
9. ASOS Leopard Loafer Flats, $60
10. Seychelles Reminders of You Leather Slides, $109
11. Seychelles Island Flats, $100
12. Alexandre Birman Wavee Slingback Flats, $525
13. Loeffler Randall Beatrix Loafer, $125, originally $395
14. Gucci New Jordaan Loafers, $695
15. Paul Andrew Rhea Bow Slingback Flats, $695
Any thoughts or additions to the list? Let us know!
You might also be interested in: 12+ Unusual Shoes You Probably Don’t Have In Your Collection.