Being in a relationship is the best feeling ever. You just can share the real you with your partner, have fun, talk for hours, cuddle and many other things. But like everything in this life, there is something about the beauty and pain of relationships.
Why explain this with words when you can do it with art?
Illustrator Mackenzie Moore the creator of Cinomo Comics loves food, being weird and spending time with her boyfriend. According to Bored Panda this is how she describes herself: “I like to draw comics about being short. And eating food. And being awkward. AKA being me.”
The 20-year-old has also published a book named The Pros and Cons of Being A Tall/Short Couple.
Down below, we have 13 illustrations compiled by 9gag, where Mackenzie shows the reality of being in a relationship. Check them out and don’t forget to vote for your favorite one.
1. Long-distance relationships are not fun.
2. Loving your partner means worrying about them too.
3. Let’s be honest here, no one likes to share the last bite.
4. What’s wrong with being cold anyways?
5. Not giving up cookies is a healthy choice…
6. Being a gentleman hurts sometimes.
7. Honesty is appreciated… sometimes.
8. The most attractive views.
9. Don’t even try!
11. The pros of being in a tall/short relationship for sure.
13. Well, love is all that matters after all.