It is almost always when I come back home from a wedding that I am given a hangover, a head full of confetti, and many parts of the event totally wiped out of my memory.
But the collection of these boho DIYs we are about to show you, is so good, it will probably stay in your memory for so long, you’ll wish to get married soon! At least I know I do! And you’ll bet I’d throw an awesome party. Y’all are invited if that day ever comes 😉
1. Have your bridesmaids wear flower crowns so that you guys can look like the queens you are!
2. I’m always in the mood for hanging jar lanterns with twine as they create this simple and fun setting.
3. Wouldn’t this floral wedding wreath look great behind your head table? It would.
Youtube |Hobby Lobby
4. All you need is some glass bowls from your local store and some paint!
5. This bride and groom mason jar will totally upcycle your guestbook area.
6. Everyone loves signs. They’re so helpful. Why not send a message to your wedding guests will your own personalized chalkboard?
7. This is so perfect AND so easy to do!
8. Create your own signature agate napkin rings for a fancier hippie look.
9. Pretty candle holders that keep the bugs away. Perfect for an outdoor wedding.
10. This centerpiece idea of using old birch logs as tea light holders is so easy and affordable too.
11. If you’re not down for the agate napkin rings, try this simple fake leaf ring idea instead.
12. Make string vases for table decor using this awesome boho style and string.
13. This doily lamp is so boho and practical to create some lighting.
14. Open these vintage doors to enter the married-life land.
15. By using sticks of wood and string, you’ll create this cute photo area.