Shopping online is now easier than ever and the convenience and prices of online shopping are second-to-none. There is simply a whole world of exciting new retailers to try. However, there are downsides such as shipping, competing with mom and pop’s stores, and the last but not the least, not always expectations meet reality.
That’s why, sometimes you have to be such a risk taker to order something online, especially when a big event is ahead. Often are the times when our favorite dress, which looked terrifically beautiful on the website, turned out to be atrocious when the package was delivered. Those jeans that looked cool in the pictures, might not look quite good on you. That expensive chair you just bought? It is actually a miniature chair that has the capacity to fit only an ant.
I think now it’s time to see the compiled list Bored Panda has created, featuring some funny online shopping misfortunes.
Scroll down below and enjoy!
1. Pugs, what are you doing on my wall?!
2. Probably he: “I didn’t order a dress, but whatever. I’ll give it to my sister. Or I’ll keep it. My body looks flawless on it.”
3. If you order a dinosaur pillow, you’ll get a pillowcase showing a child sleeping on a dinosaur-shaped pillow. Cool!
4. “Bought my girlfriend a pillow of myself for when she went to university. Didn’t work out as I’d hoped.”
5. Beauty products for your forehead!
6. Don’t say I didn’t warn you about the dress.
7. Too good to be true.
8. I have to say it’s creative, though.
9. Such a gamble ordering!
10. Actually, this ‘online shopping fail’ is not a fail at all. (Despite the very large dimensions.)
11. When being hopeless escalates quickly!
12. I guess this is what happens when you buy a $20 punching bag from China.
13. Very useful, indeed. Thank you very much!
14. New Yeezys are better than yours! No, this is not a cast.
15. I guess today I’m talking a walk with my left leg only.
16. Oops! The wrong card size. At least, ain’t nobody peeking at your cards anymore.
17. Ordered some earrings online. That’s what she got. Nice! Where can I find those?
Feel free to share your own experiences with ordering online. We’ll be reading!