What happens when you’ve been following a series for so long but it has now sadly come to an end? I think it’s safe to say that we can’t help but feel a little emotional. Okay, a lottle emotional. A lottle is like a little, but it’s a lot. When the credits start rolling and you just know that that world, however unrealistic, has come to an actual end, it’s a feeling we can’t quite describe. Let’s take, for example, Harry Potter. It was a sad day for me, and I believe for every Potterhead out there. However, there are little things that help us out. Like cast reunions. In these times, we tend to get similar feelings to when the shows or the movies were ongoing, and we are also reminded of how much time has passed. Especially when it comes to movies such as The Lord of the Rings, Forrest Gump, That ’70s Show, etc.
Have a scroll through some of our favorite celeb reunions below, and try to figure out who’s older – you, or them.
1. Lord Of The Rings: 2001 Vs. 2017
2. About Thelma & Louise: 1991 Vs. 2014
3. Forrest Gump: 1994 Vs. 2014
4. Married With Children 1987 Vs. 2014
5. That ’70s Show: 1998 Vs. 2013
6. Pretty Woman: 1990 Vs. 2016
7. Back To The Future: 1990 Vs. 2016
8. Maid In Manhattan: 2002 Vs. 2014
9. School Of Rock: 2003 Vs. 2013
10. Star Wars: 1980 Vs. 2013
11. The Nanny: 1993 Vs. 2016
12. Ghostbusters: 1984 Vs. 2016
13. Trainspotting: 1996 Vs. 2017
14. Harry Potter: 2002 Vs. 2014/2015
15. E.T., The Extra-Terrestrial: 1982 Vs. 2012
16. Titanic: 1997 Vs. 2017
You might also be interested in: The Ideal Throne Reunion Of Emilia Clarke And Jason Mamoa.