Cats are mysterious creatures. One minute they’re all loving and tender… Next thing you know, they’re giving you death stares doubled with a few hand scratches. You know what they say, Don’t bite the hand that scratches you… Okay, fine the saying doesn’t go exactly like that, but you get the point, right? Right. Back to cats now. Most cats look as if they’re plotting something, even against their owner. They give us judgy looks, they want to be treated like the queens they are. Somehow, I have managed to accept this as it is, but what I can never ever understand is how elastic they are. They fit into almost anything they set their minds to. It seems that they’re not made of solid but they’re rather some liquidy substance that can be ‘poured’ into anything.
Don’t believe me? Just watch!
1. This bowl is 3/4 full.
Source: u/hermanxyz / reddit.com
2. And finally, this cat melted.
Source: u/lamados / reddit.com
3. This cup is overflowing with cat.
Source: u/Wiebejamin / reddit.com
4. Meanwhile, these two are separate and freshly poured.
Source: u/nitroww / reddit.com
5. I’m sorry if you planned on using this container. It is full.
Source: @cakes1todough1 / Instagram: @cakes1todough1
6. These two are sloshing around together.
Source: u/Epiconnor / reddit.com
7. And the volume of this cylinder equals approximately TWO cats.
Source: u/elvira53 / reddit.com
8. And this sink is BRIMMING.
Source: u/WHY_DO_I_SHOUT / reddit.com
9. The volume of this cylinder equals approximately one cat.
Source: u/maryland26 / reddit.com
10. Cardboard isn’t typically the best material for containing liquid, but so far this box is holding together.
Source: u/delightfullysquishy / reddit.com
11. And this cat is flowing.
Source: u/frody1111 / reddit.com
12. This one? Not so much.
Source: u/king-sunshine / reddit.com
13. This cat is oozing.
Source: u/tablecup / reddit.com
14. Plastic, on the other hand, is perfect for liquids.
Source: u/Mainiax3 / reddit.com
15. Call 911, we have a severe case of cat spilling.
Source: u/Smithsonian30 / reddit.com
16. This stump has absolutely no drainage at all and every nook and cranny is flooded.
Source: u/SeattleMana / reddit.com
17. This cat is trickling.
Source: u/PsychopathPanda / reddit.com
18. And this bowl is full.
Source: u/RalphiesBoogers / reddit.com
Do you have any unusual pictures of your cats?
Before you go: Try Not To Grin Watching These 12+ Funny Cats