Christmas is approaching. Meaning everything is about to look Christmas-y, and we’re loving it!
There’s something about the holiday season that really makes me feel warm, although it’s snowing and the cold has reached its peak. I mean, there’s something about the fireplace, the warm food, and beverages, the Christmas tree, the decorations in the city square and all around neighborhoods that put my heart at ease.
Aaaand, the warm coats and large scarves, the hats and gloves, and it’s generally such a pretty and heartwarming aesthetics. However, another thing that I particularly like is waking up in the morning and doing my makeup. Although I like doing my makeup through all of the seasons, the holiday season makes me feel like I’m somehow as pretty as all of the lights and beautiful decorations.
Well, I assume we all look as pretty as the Christmas lights during the holidays and not only. However, to send our makeup to a whole different (holiday-ish) level, below you will find different makeup palettes that you can add to your Christmas list for the year 2018. There are various brands, from MAC to Charlotte Tilbury and NYX to Benefit, and we sure hope you will enjoy each and every one of them as much as we did. And, beware, we enjoyed them quite a lot. *insert heart-eyes emoji here*
1. Benefit Confection Cuties Holiday Gift Set, £14.50
2. MAC Shiny Pretty Things Goody Bag Eyes
3. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe, £220
4. Laura Mercier Master Class Artistry in Light Holiday Illuminations Edition
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4, £69
6. Huda Beauty The New Nude Palette
7. NYX Lip Lingerie Vault, £41.70
8. YVES SAINT LAURENT Gold Attraction Edition Make-Up Palette
9. Zoeva Plaisir Box, £48
10. Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Discovery Eye Gift Set, £24.70
11. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Vault
12. NYX Professional Makeup Sugar Trip Lippie Vault, £65
13. Bobbi Brown Highlight & Glow Highlight Powder Duo
14. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Minis Blushed Nudes, £33
15. Violet Voss Ride or Die Eyeshadow Palette, £70
16. Feelunique’s The Little Beauty Parcel, £58
17. Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Mini Lip Gloss Set, £26
18. ZOEVA Screen Queen Complete Brush Set, £110
Courtesy of brand
19. Benefit Gimme Some Sugar Holiday Gift Set, £39.50
Any thoughts or favorites? Have you chosen your gift yet? Let us know in the comments section below.
You might also be interested in: Some Of The Best Highlighters You Can Purchase For A Glowy Makeup Look.