If you want to sell your house, make sure you get the best possible pictures, on the best possible angles. And that won’t be a problem at all. With so many editing apps these days, I’m sure if you put just a little effort, you can turn a cottage into a castle. Not saying you should do that, though, just telling what I’ve seen.
Now, as I mentioned, with all the apps and technological advances, you would think real estate agents have the best collection of pictures of houses to sell. But then you stumble across some hilarious pictures, and you immediately know that there’s no chance in hell someone could sell that house. If the pictures look strange, imagine what the real place might look like.
Today, we’ve compiled a list of some of the weirdest pictures taken by real estate agents, so you know what not to do when trying to sell a house.
1. They didn’t even bother removing the pentagram from the floor. Good luck selling this place!
2. If you buy this house, you will have the mow the lawn and the pool. Dream place, really.
3. Life’s short people. Mix the patterns.
4. Is this house even safe?! But then again, it’s cheap, so…
5. Because having a garden outside is too mainstream. Try having one in the living room.
6. For those who are too scared to go to the bathroom alone at night.
7. Oh, happy place!
8. Just as the saying goes, when one door closes, another opens.
9. When you can’t be bothered to leave the room and go to the bathroom.
11. Oh, what a sad looking fan!
12. Throw a carpet at that thing, please!
13. Oh, don’t worry. The place doesn’t come with the massive boulder. It’s just there for aesthetics.
14. Is this a prison cell?! Seriously, how do you expect to sell this?!
15. “House of luxury”
I wonder if they ever sold any of these places…