Developing a special bond with dogs is not a new thing in human history. Our furry friends always offer us companionship, security, and love. Traits that we look forward to finding in human beings as well. Until now, we’ve witnessed numerous stories of dogs displaying great courage to protect humans from various disasters.
They have been called a man’s best friend and many times risked or even lost their lives to protect their owners. Now, most of the dogs are brave and loyal but some may have stronger instincts for loyalty and bravery than others. After all, most of the times the unknown scares us all.
Take a look at the list below and see how those dogs were scared from unexpected things, sometimes even ridiculous ones:
1. Unpredictable sounds can make many dogs tremble in fear
2. Whenever you’re scared I’m here to protect you
3. Okay, a bunch of kittens can be scary no matter how small.
4. I found a new shelter to hide
5. What is this yellow creature that terrifies me?
Photo Credit: © legitschooling / reddit
6. Definitely not ready to have a son yet
7. What the duck are you?
8. While our car is being washed
9. “Jim, I told you that the robots would attack!”
10. Oh no, I think they are going to revenge back on me for drinking their milk
11. I’m not scared hooman, I just need one more hug today
12. Lawnmowers are very noisy, they scare the hell out of me.
13. Caution: WET FLOOR?
14. That is a bit scary for me as well, to be honest.
15. When you see mice
16. “These long-neck dogs will protect me from the lawnmower!”