How great does it feel when you manage to tackle a complicated situation and walk out the winner? It’s the best feeling in the world! When you solve a problem, or finish a project, or do something meaningful you get that sense of fulfilment, of pride, of accomplishment. There’s nothing quite like it!
So, if you know how that feels, then you know exactly how the people on this list didn’t feel, because they in no way did what they were supposed to. You might even say they failed miserably. Which, of course, is why these next photos, compiled by Diply, are so hilarious.
1. You know that artsy thing where you have to look at something from the right angle for it to form a picture, otherwise it’s just random spots? Well, this is nothing like that.
reddit | GallowBoob
2. They can’t call you, if there’s no switch. Genius janitor avoiding more work!
3. Perhaps the bathroom isn’t the best place for yoga. But whatever floats your goat!
reddit | jram2413
4. Oh God… Someone fried E.T.’s head!
reddit | vonjarga
5. I can actually see this becoming a thing. Especially on fashion shows.
reddit | ruin242
6. Who wore it better: The Weeknd or CeeLo?
reddit | lessons_learnt
7. Someone was beside themselves when their driving skills were praised so they naturally lost control of the vehicle as a result of the excitement
reddit | MyTeamSucks
8. Are you sure that’s really chocolate?
9. Is there a basketball hoop over the garden, or are there flowers on the basketball court?
10. That’s weird. Why didn’t you read it as, “Don’t ever live your give up on your dreams life?” Your reading path makes no sense.
reddit | Mage42384
11. Mistakes were made. Not by the biker, by the people who trusted him with their cars.
reddit | thisproductcancause
12. Hmmm… I wonder if that store sells elevators?
reddit | Smkthtsht
13. Wow, that Tinker-bell is pretty bad, but I can’t help being impressed by the stars-and-stripes plate. So patriotic!
reddit | [deleted]
14. Half the stairs are reserved for children and animals. And adults with no dignity.
reddit | Chuck_Schuldiner