Some of the funniest things happen completely by accident. For example, and I know it’s awful to laugh, but we’ve all probably let out a chuckle or two when someone’s fallen down, right? And gone right up to help them, of course.
And sometimes, we come across something that seems so ill-thought out (or not even thought-out at all), that it’s hilarious in a dumbfounding way. Like, who, ever, thought that it’s a good idea to place a food ad right by the garbage, or a vegan ad right next to a meat shop?
Other times, it’s all in the perspective. An event captured at the exact right moment to offer us some A-level entertainment. So, scroll down to see a list of funny coincidences that people really should have thought harder on.
1. A+ Ad Placement
Source: © supernormal / reddit
2. Chris Pratt really does have quite the body, eh?
3. Oh so that’s where the secret ingredient comes from!
Source: © bouzglouf / reddit
4. That’s something that might easily have caused an accident…
Source: © ChildShapedMan / reddit
5. A call for recruitment, or a sad, romantic drama?
Source: © fai1012 / reddit
6. That’s… sure to be delicious?
Source: © whynotfart / reddit
7. Yeah, why would you need any more?
Source: © MagicaRanger / twitter
8. What are you doing in there, Santa?
Source: © BeardAfterDark / reddit
9. When you try to be supportive but mess everything up even more…
Source: © Lord_Shacks / reddit
10. Kids these days…
Source: © unknown / imgur
11. Oh dear, this is so embarrassing…
Source: © ThatSleepyTree / reddit
12. When the photobomber ends up being the photobombed.
Source: © RuffleFingers / reddit
13. It’s refreshing when men aren’t shy to show their feminine side.
Source: © hockeyplyrsclub / twitter
14. Guess I’ll just hold it, then.
Source: © wingmyr / reddit
15. “They just told me to hang them, not watch what I was doing!” – this guy probably.
View this post on Instagram
16. When your girlfriend cooks for you and you have to pretend to like it.
Source: © serjq1 / pikabu