Sometimes, no matter how hard you work and how much effort and dedication you put into something, some mistakes will inevitably slip. It’s usually good to get an objective opinion from someone else, since they might catch mistakes that might have slipped you by, whether that’s on an essay you’re writing, a DIY project, or a project design. As is said, to err is human, so you’ll be forgiven if something slips you by.
However, there are cases when the mistake is so bad, and so glaringly obvious that you’re left wondering how did no one see this? Though, admittedly, it’s often times pretty funny – and sometimes inappropriate and even dangerous. As in the cases below:
1. Jesus does what now?
2. This hospital hallway is giving me ‘The Walking Dead’ pilot episode flashbacks.
3. Passengers in aisle F are in for the ride of a lifetime!
4. Much work for absolutely nothing.
5. The irony is heavy with this one!
6. I think the author is trying to send someone a message.
7. That hardly seems appropri-. Oh, wait, never mind!
8. She seems awfully cheerful to be going where this book suggests.
9. Uhmm… this may be sending people the wrong message…
10. Some designs should really be better thought-out. Period!
11. Yes, uhm, definitely very good luck on finals!
12. This is just a series of unfortunate events waiting to happen!
13. This bicycle path in Hungary seems a liiitle bumpy.
14. Talk about mixed signals!
Photo Credit: zukluk
15. Was this cause founded by that scary teacher in Matilda?
16. This bargain was a steal! By which I mean the store tried to rip us off!
17. Because PrintScreen-ing an image is much easier than hitting Save.
18. For some reason, this might not have the intended effect…
19. You know, sometimes, it is allowed to take some creative liberties…
20. Because everyone knows this is how mirrors work (in horror movies, maybe.)
Do you have a similar story about a mistake you’ve let slip by you or one that someone else did? Share it in the comments.