If you make a list of some of the social functions people hate going to most, weddings would probably take a spot on the top 10 list – or at least top 20. I mean, yes, they are supposed to be fun celebrations of love and family but a lot of time they just involve exchanging pleasantries with people you vaguely know and dodging questions from relatives you haven’t seen in years but are suddenly very invested in your love life.
If you’re not someone who thrives on these sort of celebrations, or the bride and groom themselves, then you’ll probably spend the majority of the time at your table or at the bar, glancing at the clock and waiting for someone else to leave first so you’ll know it’s socially acceptable for you to do so as well. And if weddings can be tiring for fully grown adults with some self-restraint, then it’s probably ten times worse for kids.
Which is why it’s amusing to see how some kids react at weddings. Thankfully, people have managed to capture some pretty hilarious moments on film, and shared them with us, so scroll down to see some funny pictures of kids at weddings.
1. “Not this again…”
2. “I could have been home watching SpongeBob…”
3. “You’ll never catch me alive!”
4. “Have you all seen my Mickey Mouse undies?”
5. “What do you mean this is gonna be me one day?”
6. It’s finally a wrap! Can’t wait to go back to my hotel room and crack open this suitcase of toys.”
7. “You said I had to walk the aisle, you didn’t say I had to like it!”
8. Work it!
9. Flower girl before and after the wedding reception…
10. “Come on, man! She has cooties!”
11. “Can we go home now?”
12. “I’ll get these two, you get the rest!”
13. “Here’s your damn ring!”
14. “Was it absolutely necessary for me to be in this shot?”
15. “Oh hey, didn’t see you there…”
16. Wedding mood in one picture.
Kids really are hilarious, aren’t they?