It is annoying sometimes when you spent so much time picking the perfect gift for someone and then… you have to wrap it. I mean, how am I supposed to make it as pretty as the gift inside is? But there is always time to learn and it’s best to learn from the worst first. Check out these 12 ridiculous gift wrapping fails compiled by Diply.
1. A little Christmas humor goes a long way, especially when the wrapping is this bad
2. This was probably a nightmare to open
Reddit | mattythedog
An accurate depiction of how gift wrapping works in general.
Imgur | Bobcat698
3. This one is a killer for creativity. Close enough!
Twitter | @red233233
4. It seems like this is a lot harder to achieve than the first picture
5. I don’t know if this is considered a fail, or just being super duper lazy
Reddit | Leah8746
6. Whoever thought this was cute, it is not. Okay?
Reddit | BlasphemousFish
Well, this also sounds like an average Friday night when you wake up the next morning with glue in your hair or paint on your arms…
Twitter | @SchookieSays
7. I mean, you definitely could do better than this. At least add a nice ribbon or something…
Reddit | pink-pink
8. Even though this doesn’t have a Christmas theme, it’s close to the real deal
Twitter | @Jessicaxbbyy
9. Is she the actual gift or she is just super annoyed by the process of gift wrapping?