Happiness is really contagious. That is to say, it can be caught from the people around you. Which means, if you surround yourself with people who are happy, then you’ll get an ounce of that happiness. Research suggests that according to a 2008 study in the British Medical Journal, people who were surrounded by many happy people were more likely to become happy in the future.
Also, it is said that smiling improves not only your mood but your physical health too. Meaning, your body tends to be more relaxed when you smile, and this contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
So, putting yourself in the position to give a genuine smile can really be of benefit to you. This is why the following facts are going to make you share at least one smile or two, and for that – we’re grateful! Scroll to read.
1. Recycle so stray gods can eat!
2. Sea otters hold hands so they don’t drift away while sleeping.
3. Animal abuse should be taken seriously.
4. 111 trees planted to honor a newborn baby girl.
5. A friend for social animals.
6. Guard dogs to protect the penguins.
7. Panda nannies.
8. Cats think they’re helping you by doing so.
9. There’s always hope.
10. Rat laughter. I’d like to see that.
11. A cool school.
12. He took one for the team.
13. Magical corgis.
15. A binky!
16. A round of applause for Humpback Whales.
17. Thank you, squirrels.
19. Everyone should know this.
20. Oh, sweet joy! 🙂
Any thoughts or additions to the list? Let us know in the comments section below. We’d be happy to know. Literally.
You might also be interested in: 8 Interesting Facts That Show Sweden Is Unlike Any Other Country.