The Internet has offered us a lot of artists whose work illustrate different aspects of human life, making us appreciate some things more. It is family time now. Fathers and their daughters share a special bond.
The work of this Ukrainian artist brings this bond into the spotlight. Her name is Snezhana Soosh and she creates watercolor illustrations that show how special and magical the father-daughter relationship can be. She shares her work on her Instagram page @vskafandre, which has 171k followers to date.
She illustrates the daily routines of fathers and their little girls with fine details. The artist told The Huffington Post:“I always wanted to have a tender and loving relationship with my own father, but he didn’t know how to show his love so most of the time was distant and cold. I drew what I lacked and very much wanted — to feel loved and protected by my big papa.”
Using pastel, earthy colors, Soosh expresses the tender, kind, protective and gentle power of the paternal love towards their daughters.
Scroll down to take a look at her impressive illustrations series called ‘Dad by my side’, courtesy of Boredpanda.
1. Teaching her to see the “Invisible People”
2. Supported by his ladies. Even the strongest of all men can sometimes feel sad, helpless and weak, he is a human after all
3. Just being 3 cozy teddy bears
4.Handling the hard parenthood tasks
5. Getting a makeover. When she is all into fashion he has no choice but to surrender and let her make him look… festive
6. Protecting her. He’ll be her shade
7. Worry about the future. Some things scare dads… But not yet… Not yet…
8. Feeling sad because she’s growing up so fast
9. Coming home late from work to find the little one asleep, waiting for him in the lobby
10. Surprising her. Sometimes dads get a little (or a lot) carried away with presents when it comes to birthdays
11. Trying new Things. There is nothing dads can’t learn to do for their girls
12. Falling asleep by the phone without missing a single lullaby when away from home
13. Just spending time together. No matter what they do, they do it together and nothing is taken for granted
14. When being sad together. Her sorrow is his sorrow. Taking whatever bothers kids as serious as their own “adult” problems
15. Having a hard time separating. Business trips are not easy on both of them
16. While having Fun. Dad is her pirate ship, for she is his captain!
17. Lack of privacy during wce breaks. “Are you done? Are you done?”
18. Napping together
19. Having a bath. She is not excited when it comes to washing hair
20. Sharing stories under the same roof
Our absolute favorites were number 4 and 6, which one impressed you the most?