Sometimes even pictures that look mundane hold the most mind-blowing secrets. Well, maybe not secrets (that was for dramatic effect), but details that we won’t notice at first glance. But if you take a closer look, you won’t be able to ignore them, ever. Such is the case with the collection of pictures we’ve picked for you today. Scroll down to see the magic.
1. How to tell someone to leave you alone and not be rude.
2. Okay, who’s photobombing whom here?!
3. “My dad had other ideas…”
4. Obviously, the tree is the one photobombing.
Photo Credit: © Sproosemagoose/reddit.com5. Living dangerously.
6. Thom York is sick and tired of your selfies.
7. Little fella wanted to join in.
8. Doggo is not amused.
9. Who are these people?! Ruining a perfectly good picture, smh.
10. “I was taking a selfie and then he came in with the best photobomb ever.”
11. Because pictures holding the Leaning Tower of Pisa are too mainstream. I’ll hold the people instead.
12. That horse is more photogenic than I’ll ever be.
13. “Am I the only one with a charger that looks like this? Excuse my feet, by the way.” Definitely not excused.
14. Are you sure that’s a candy store?!!
15. “My favorite picture of my brother and his wife while teaching my other brother to surf.”
16. “I took a selfie with a penguin and the glass between us made it look like he had a photo of me in his pen.”
17. Cute kids. What is the dude doing behind there, spoiling the picture?!!
View this post on Instagram
Photo Credit: Donaldjtrumpjr
Got any pictures to add to the collection?! Share them in the comments section.