Today, we’re talking about ice cream rolls, everyone’s favorite! Ice cream roll is not just any kind of ice cream, but in fact it’s a type you would crave at night, you would want some to escape the summer heatwave or when you would want that special flavor mixed in ice cream!
Ice cream rolls are just about anywhere, in any social media feed. The best thing about this Thai sweet is that you can also make it at home. We’re not talking about fancy equipment in order to make it at home, but about a sheet pan and a spatula! For the ingredients, you can use condensed milk, salt and whatever topping of your choice (the one you like best, of course!)
If cold, sweet treats are your comfort food, then maybe you should give ice cream rolls a try and have a look at this video which turns ice cream dreams into reality!
Magnum & Candy Flavor
1. Pouring 3 Magnums in a sheet pan.
2. Adding milk over the Magnums.
3. Constantly stirring to incorporate air spaces on an ice pan and simultaneously cooled to -30°C.
4. Making it all flat and nice then adding melted chocolate in circular motion.
5. Rolling the frozen ice cream into rolls using a spatula.
6. Arranging the rolls in a cup.
7. Decorating with M&M candy.
Pepsi Ice Cream Flavor
1. Pouring Pepsi over the sheet pan and stirring until it’s well combined
2. Adding milk and mixing until well incorporated
3. Making it all flat and nice then adding melted chocolate in a heart shape.
4. Starting the rolling process using a spatula
5. Arranging rolls into a cup and adding whipped cream and melted chocolate
To make the rolls at home, all you have to do is mix your favorite ingredients in a sheet pan, let it freeze for 4 hours and after the ice cream is frozen solid make the rolls using a spatula. Place the rolled ice cream in a chilled bowl and top with any toppings you desire! Watch the video above to see the process!