The power of art, be it of any kind, is extremely big – for those who take their time to watch and analyze, or simply gaze at any form of art – it will definitely make one feel something. It’s a feeling that most people can’t really describe, often times art (paintings, poems, music, etc…) will make people have a sudden feeling of realization, something that was hidden deep within their beings will suddenly appear – a feeling, a memory, an idea, anything.
Talking about art – the Venezuelan artist Maria Guadarrama has created a series of comics called ‘The Unspoken Truth’, it’s basically humor through which the reader can’t help but get into and contemplate about the deep side of the world. The artist, Maria, is a graphic designer by profession and she illustrates for her comic series as a part-time job or hobby during the evenings.
“I think the kind of people who enjoy my comics are the ones who like to take a look inside of them and the origin of their feelings,” … “Introspective and sensitive people, people who are in love.” she told Bored Panda.
1. The right person will help you grow as an individual.
2. Patience is an essential trait.
3. Dear solitude.
4. Be there for other people, and other people will also be there for you.
5. Work on your own dreams, look forward.
6. Two kinds of people. You will have to learn to swim in order not to drown. It will take time and effort but it will be worth it. Life needs you to try. Success never came without trying first.
7. And it’s okay… C’est la vie. Every experience will be a lesson.
8. Ready to dive deep, and…
9. Ideal Body:
10. Love is powerful. Be careful.
11. Everybody has their ‘off’ days, sometimes a little bit of sadness appears – but isn’t the end. The next day will begin and life will go on…
12. Just be.
13. You built your own future, sometimes one will stumble on obstacles, but the point is to try and overcome them. There are things to look ahead to.
14. Overprotective and objective.
15. Sometimes you simply need someone to be direct and tell you what you need to hear – even though it may not be what you want to hear. Sometimes, they say, truth hurts. But the truth is essential.
16. “Every ‘no’ is a ‘yes’ somewhere else.” Ever heard this one? It personally keeps me going.
17. People differ. Situations differ. Relationships differ. Not everyone is in the same situation as you are.
18. The world may be harsh, but we need to acknowledge things in order to move on.
19. It would definitely be easier, little fella. The past will always remain unchanged – so why carry it, why bother?