Life has a way of introducing us with moments that tend to inspire us, moments that motivate us to be the best versions of ourselves, and it tends to give them to us when we least expect them, but when we most need them.
One of the good things about the internet is that it has become a bridge of connection between people, moments, events, and occurrences. The things that I have seen and learned on the internet have shaped me, many of them have inspired me. And no matter what people say, we should never look down on the good sides of the internet, although like anything else in life, it also has cons.
However, there are people miles and oceans away who have had the luck to witness an inspirational moment, so they have captured it and shared the story with the world, in hopes that someone else might get a bit of inspiration. And we are glad they have.
Scroll below for a collection of moments people have captured and shared with the world, and let the stories fill you with hope and strength.
1. “Two different kids. Speaking different languages. Different backgrounds. Befriended each other. They shared the entire flight back from France smiling and playing…”
Source: Reddit | Donnol
2. “My mom finding out she’s pregnant again.”
Source: Reddit | CraftBeerMountaineer
3. “The first moment my mom and dad met 35 years ago, when they collided while playing volleyball.”
Source: Reddit | theshamwowguy
4. “My father has brain tumors and I was told he wouldn’t make my graduation, well he mustered the strength and this is the moment captured when I saw him right after.”
Source: Reddit | randomeyeopen
5. “My friend was partially paralyzed a few years ago. She has been waiting years for this moment.”
Source: Reddit | ngcarson
6. “Proud Dad Moment: My wife took my daughter to buy a dress. She came home with this!”
Source: Reddit | gakule
7. “The moment my son opens a birthday card from grandpa with a $100 bill in it.”
Source: Reddit | igowest
8. “Quincy’s been waiting all week to show the garbage men his garbage truck. But, in the moment, he was overwhelmed in the presence of his heroes.”
Source: Reddit | samoforreal
9. “Taking my first steps after a spinal fusion from T4-L4. This was the moment my life changed.”
Source: Reddit | crownedPom
10. “Proudest moment as a dad! My son got hit by a car on Tuesday, has punctured lung, lacerated liver, and a fracture on his pelvis. Manages to walk late on Wednesday.”
Source: Reddit | BrianRedditTwice
11. “I saw this beautiful man holding a phone with both hands looking at the screen, smiling. I was drawn by his joy & asked for a photo. He agreed, telling me he was talking to his wife back home. I asked if it was a video call. He said ‘No, but I see her name on the screen.'”
Source: Twitter | @MohamedGhilan
12. “This is my Autistic child, and he just this moment discovered music…”
Source: Imgur | MisfitToy
13. “Friends of mine got married overlooking the San Diego Padres stadium. At the exact moment the minister said ‘you may now kiss the bride’ Matt Kemp hit his 200th career home run, leading the stadium to shoot fireworks off.”
14. “My 94-year-old grandpa meeting my two-month-old son.”
Source: Reddit | Pimparoo_
15. “Every day, this mall security guard comes outside to help this 94-year-old WWII vet get his wheelchair out of his trunk so he can have coffee in the food court with his friends.”
Source : Reddit | TyeDyeSocks
16. “Good guy via rail employee, watching this little guy while his mom gets a moment to catch her breath and eat.”
Source: Reddit | whydowetry
Any thoughts? Let us know in the comments’ section below.
You might also be interested in: 10+ Heartwarming Acts Of Kindness That Will Make You Smile.