Khal Drogo! That is the first thing that pops into my mind when I hear anything related to Jason Momoa. Although his character in Game of Thrones makes him look all tough and vicious, he is actually super soft and gentle in real life. And his Instagram account is here to prove it.
The fierce Dothraki has an abundance of hobbies, some of them being tomahawks and rock climbing and he is all up for sharing loving tributes to his wife, Lisa Bonet, and his step-daughter, Zoe Kravitz.
Jason’s Instagram username is @prideofgypsies, as is the name of his production company. Explaining to Huffington Post, Momoa said:
I started a company called Pride of Gypsies, which is basically . . . I have tons of amazing writers, friends, directors, actors . . . and we all go out and shoot movies. That’s what we want to do. We love to tell stories. Stories, at the end of the day, is what it’s all about. You sit by a fire. I can sit and listen to Tom Waits tell me a story by campfire that’s better than any movie I’ve ever seen. I want to capture that.
So, if you are following his Instagram already, you know just how fun it is. But if you’re not…
Here are a few reasons as to why you should.
1. You might remember Jason Momoa as the vicious and invincible Khal Drogo from Game Of Thrones.
2. But his Instagram shows a totally different side of him.
3. His captions give us life.
4. He is all up for sharing pictures of his fans…
5. Remember that time when Jason got stuck between two stone?
6. Back at it again with Game of Thrones vibes.
7. Showing off his figurine.
8. He knows how to keep his co-stars in a good mood.
9. Jason is your man for any tough scene.
10. Can beer be considered a hobby?
11. Messing around with his friend, Henry Cavill.
12. He makes fan pictures seem like a lot of fun.
Image credits: twoforjoy
13. He is a true family man.
14. Family adventures.
You might also be interested in: What You Need To Know About Jason Momoa