The Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge welcomed the newborn baby at the end of April. They named the little Prince Louis Arthur Charles. Only 7 hours after Kate’s delivery they introduced the news to the press while posing in public holding the baby in her arms. Kate Middleton looking alluring and fancy, wearing makeup and heels only a short time after she brought to life her baby, made the difficulties that women go through the period of time while they give birth look like a myth. Not long after this news, women started to post pictures of their experience after delivering their babies.
1. Not every baby delivery is as easy as Kate’s:
Kate Middleton 7 hours after giving birth Vs Me seven hours after giving birth 😂
I mean, I know she had help to look that good but I would’ve needed a mortician that specialises in putting make up on corpses and industrial quantities of sanitary wear #KateMiddleton pic.twitter.com/UHjK85gYLm
— Rachel Williams (@MrsRJWill) April 24, 2018
2. A comparison of how this lady’s hair looked like after she gave birth and Kate’s fleeky hairstyle:
3. The picture of this one lady was taken only 2 minutes after she gave birth, and let us be honest, she looks so joyous:
4. She’s not missing much of the Duchess look after the delivery:
5. A representation of expectations and reality:
6. Both of them are so good-looking. The only difference I might say is that Kate is a Duchess and the other woman is not, other than that, she’s so beautiful:
7. She absolutely nailed the ‘expectation and reality’ challenge, don’t you think so?
8. The mother on the right should be the reality of women after giving birth. Exceptionally lovely:
9. This woman is me after giving birth. That is the spirit Nina:
— Nina Warhurst (@NinaWarhurst) April 24, 2018
10. HILARIOUS comparison. Close enough:
— Sophie Killingley (@PrettySophieK) April 24, 2018
11. Last but not least, this is how the Duchess not long after giving birth:
Jokes aside, all these women looked exceptionally beautiful after their babies’ delivery. Women are not expected to get back on their feet too fast. In my opinion, these kinds of things should not be put into comparisons since Kate is a Duchess, royal bride, and the future queen while every woman out there is gorgeous, being a Duchess or not.