Kendall Jenner Is Granted A 5-Year Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker

Kendall Jenner has just received a 5-year restraining order against her stalker John Ford, according to E! News.

Last month, Ford was arrested for trespassing into the model’s estate by the Los Angeles Police Department, and was set on bail for  $20,000. He was released later that night, then was detained again only days later and had his bail set at $30,000.

A source from the Los Angeles City Attorney told E! News that Ford has been arrested for trespassing into Jenner’s property back in July as well, and commanded to stay away. According to the media outlet, the 37-year-old man has trespassed into the supermodel’s estate four different times in the last three months, with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star having been home during one such time.

But fortunately, her security took action before anything could happen.

Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock

 

Apparently, it was after the incident last month that Jenner got a restraining order against Ford, claiming: “As a result of Mr. Ford’s repeated stalking, I have suffered, and continue to suffer, emotional distress.”

But this Friday, she has been granted a more long-term restraining order, which forbids Ford from getting within 100 yards from the 23-year-old, going near her house, or having any sort of contact with her, direct or indirect in the next five years.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Kendall (@kendalljenner) on

Apparently, during the hearing on Friday, the judge said the situation was “scary” and a “true stalking case.”

Jenner has previously spoken on the issue, where after one of the incidents when Ford trespassed into her estate, she took to social media to blast media outlets for releasing her address and pictures of her home.


Before Ford, Jenner has also gone to court for another stalker-related case back in 2016, that time against Shavaughn McKenzie.

Source: Eonline