The relationship itself is a connection between two people who love each other. Having the one you love by your side anytime, anyhow, anywhere is everything. That means they will be at your disposal anytime you desperately need them, anytime you are feeling low, the partner will be there to cheer you up and help you go through anything. Nevertheless, a relationship is not always rainbows and butterflies, it also has its ups and downs. Especially when referring to long distance relationships.
Things could get complicated, and you could get sad and lonely at times when in a long distance relationship. The majority of the conversations made through texting will end up with a misunderstanding (experience talking here.) Anytime that this happens all you need is to have your partner there and clear things out. However, let’s leave the bad things aside! Besides the struggles in a long distance relationship, it also has its joyous moments. Talk no more, let us go through a compilation of the struggles and the joyous moments of long distance relationships.
1. A representation of the departure day
2. Reading texts and wishing he was here
3. This is how everything starts…
4. No one changes your mind, no one!
5. When you wake up in the middle of the night
6. This comic says it all
7. He sents you a cute text to warm you up
8. Sleeping with your phone next to you is a routine
9. The only way you can get a chance to ‘smell’ him when he’s away
10. Nervousness level 999…
11. If they only knew you are in a long distance relationship
12. Sending him a piece of you
13. Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow
14. This is where the countdown starts…
15. The first days you won’t believe you are actually together
16. You finally get to see their eyes opening in the morning
However, the extra distance also makes the simplest things the sweetest, being able to hold the other person’s hand, eating together at the same table, feeling each other’s touch, taking a walk together, smelling each other’s hair… these small wishes could suddenly mean so much more in a long distance relationship.