If there’s one thing we could all agree on is that people’s creativity reaches the peek most of the time if not always. We usually underestimate the little details of the everyday items, however, some creative minds find resourceful ways to make the everyday things work just fine.
All it takes to turn an everyday item into something amazing, is the idea and let your imagination run wild. When pulling these ideas off, you’ll feel like you are part of a masterpiece and be so proud of it. What’s the most crucial part of creating such masterpieces, is love what you do, and be dedicated to it.
Below, let us see some masterpieces that designers who love their work pulled off out of the everyday things.
1. A home for your fries and ketchup
2. A bathtub which looks like a hammock
3. Color changing cones when thrown in the fire
4. Steps when to use the screws and bolts.
5. “This guy in his cooling fan jacket in 96°F Tokyo heat”
6. This paper tag in new pan can be planted to grow herbs
7. Smiling rabbit plastic bags
8. Australia supermarkets selling oddly-shaped carrots to reduce waste
9. “My favorite ladle: stainless steel, measurement markings, flat edge for scraping, side spouts for pouring”
10. Dashboard stickers to remind you what side of the road to drive on, on rental cars
11. We all need this one button.
12. A cozy hot tub
13. This package is so creative
14. Fountain displaying time.
15. Enough space for two people to stay comfy
The power of creative designers.