It takes a lot of effort to make a child happy, one who will also grow to be a happy adult. Starting from genes, health, environment, education, there are also other factors that contribute to it. No matter what we tend to say, we know that parenting is one of the crucial influences on a child’s life. In order to promote the development of happiness in their children, we’ve seen parents doing a variety of things, just to make sure their children are having the best of times.
When we look deeply into it, you just have to be there and provide warm and comfort anytime they need it. Some creative parents like Kayela Larson take to Instagram to display through animations what is really like to have 4 kids. According to Boredopanda, the mom-of-four was inspired to start animating by her favorite Disney movies later after she had her four children.
Staring at my ugly attempt of a portrait, I decided that “artist” was one part of my identity that I wasn’t quite ready to give up yet. I guess that was the wake-up call I needed because I immediately got to work.
To see some of the most honest, yet funny illustrations that perfectly depict her everyday life with her four children, scroll down:
1. Once the battle begins, nobody hears you anymore. However, there is something you can do about it: SCREAM!
2. “Sometimes I think my children see me as a giant pillow”
3. They’ll poke you when you least expect it.
4. And here are those tender moments…
5. Honestly admirable
6. There are some perfect moments to teach them lessons
7. “We bought a retractable leash for the dog a few weeks ago, but we haven’t been able to try out yet
because shortly after it was snatched by my 5-year-old who uses it to repel down our stair case.”
8. They have some surprising questions and answers.
9. Mommy is going to solve problems
10. “When your 6-year-old want to voluntarily help you with the chores”
11. They’d want to put makeup on you
12. “When you understand why your 16-month-old baby hasn’t learned to stay on his own yet”
13. “Things I find in my shoes”
14. The mother needs a nap
15. “They gossip about each other like being total outcasts.”
16. All the time you spend preparing your baby’s food? It goes unimpressive.